I received such a wonderful response to my Doodled Bookmarks post that I wanted to say thank you with a free doodle printable so that you can create your own bookmarks!
The free printable is in an 8×10 PDF format and prints best on white card stock. Click here to claim yours! Please give it a minute or two to download.
I printed out a sample for myself and cut it up using a Fiskars paper trimmer. I was a bit random with my sizes so that I had bookmarks for large hardcovers and small paperback books.
I also used a few of my paper edge punches to add some decorative touches to a couple of the bookmarks. A hole punch supplied a place to add some colored baker’s twine.
I ended up with 10 bookmarks that I can now leave as a special surprise in all the library books I return!
Of course, the watercolor and doodle printable can be used for so much more that just bookmarks. Here are some other ideas:
- Fold the printed card stock in half to form a greeting card.
- Print on regular copy paper and wrap a small gift.
- Add as a background to a journal page or in your scrapbooks.
- Use a gift tag punch to add tags to a collection of birthday or shower gifts.
- Cut out shapes and glue onto baker’s twine for a sweet garland.
Let me know what you end up using it for! I always love to see the creative journey my readers take!
I link up at these great parties!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Any purchases made through those links help this blog to keep on running!