As you might have noticed, I create quite a few projects for The Crafter’s Workshop. Last month, we were asked to use some lovely supplies from Canvas Corp Brands along with the newest stencils and heavy body acrylics paints to show how they all can work together! I made this super cute mini junk journal that I can’t wait to dive into!
First up, here are the Canvas Corp products that I used:
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists
- Natural Canvas Sheet
- Teal burlap sheet
- Mini clothespins
- White fluted paper
- Yellow & ivory ribbon stripe paper
- Jute roping
The Crafter’s Workshop supplies included:
- Heavy body acrylic paints: Lemon Custard, Raspberry Sorbet, Blueberry Pie, Black Licorice, Spun Sugar
- New stencils: all are listed below as I show how I use them!
- Light & Fluffy modeling paste (did not use in the end!)
More layering was added with the Positivity stencil and acrylic paints. I also added a bit more Glimmer Mist and a few sections of color to fill in the canvas more.
Some additional marks were added with white and black paint pens. I finished the canvas cover off by adding words using the Julie’s Words stencil.
I stenciled a fun lace design using the Octogonal Lace stencil on a piece of teal burlap that I used for the spine of my junk journal.
The next step was to put my art junk journal together! I made a quick video to show how I did this. Check it out: